The costume party I talked about the other day is this Friday and as I am such a procrastinator, I only started doing mys vest today.
I finished the construction part and noticed a bit of excess fabric below my armpits. When I went to show it to my mother, she almost fell off the chair with laughter. Apparently, I changed the front right and the front left by mistake, and ended up sewing the part that’s supposed to have buttons and buttonholes to the back part of the thing. =p
There are also other things to show how bad a seamstress I am. I just cannot make the pattern match when I put all parts of the piece together and the insides look terrible because I had a problem with the lining. Anyways, now that I corrected the biggest mistake, it looks quite cute. I’ll show it ready as soon as I hem the whole thing.